Did you know that over 74.6 million sites depend on WordPress – that’s about 18.9% of all websites. Even more astounding may be that 6 new WordPress.com posts are made every second. That’s why you need a WordPress events plugin.
If you’re running WordPress, we’re here for you. Anyone with a WordPress website or blog can sell tickets with the Picatic WordPress events plugin. All you need to do is have a Picatic account and an active event on our platform! Alternatively, you could use a faster, more efficient tool that we’ve built.
Introducing, Picatic Anywhere!
Why use a WordPress Events Plugin alternative like ours?
Embed our Picatic Anywhere purchasing widget and sell tickets with your WordPress site or blog. The widget allows buyers to register and purchase tickets from your site.
It requires very little technical skills and makes it easy for your attendees to pay for your tickets without taking additional steps! Here’s how to do it!
Adding Picatic Anywhere To Your Site
1. Login to your Picatic account and click on Manage from your event listing menu (the three dots on the right corner of your event).
2. Pick Embeds from the left-side menu.
3. Choose Picatic Anywhere
4. Next, select how you’d like to add Checkout to your site:
- Button – Trigger checkout from a pre-styled button. Customize the button text, color, and size to your liking!
- Text – Trigger checkout from a text-link.
- Custom – Trigger checkout from a custom element on your site.
5. Copy the auto-generated code and paste it into your site.
Once you’ve pasted this code onto your site and it’s up and running, clicking on the text-link, custom element, or button will trigger the Checkout for your event. Here’s a video of Picatic Anywhere in action.